Guest Wireless Access to Claflin University
Claflin University provides the CU-Guest wireless access and is intended for guests of the University. It is not intended for Students, Faculty or Staff accounts.
Examples include but are not limited to conference attendees, alumni visiting campus, local news crews and guest lecturers. CU-Guest has access to the public Internet resources only.
- View Available Wireless Networks and make sure you are connected to CU-Guest
- CU-Guest is compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless cards
- All buildings on campus have CU-Guest access
- Restarting your computer can often fix connection problems
- Ensure your wireless card drivers are up to date. Check with your wireless card manufacturer for the most updated drivers
- Firewalls and Antivirus programs can block wireless traffic
- CU-Guest, as any wireless connection, is not meant for large data downloads or high speed needs
If you continue to have problems our IT Helpdesk will be happy to assist you. They can be reached by calling 803-535-5SOS (5767).