Student Wireless Access
For all current students, Claflin University provides the CU-Students wireless network to allow students to gain access to all of the University resources required by students.
To have full access to the network you will need to setup your laptop or device to be able to access the CU-Students wireless network. The following are instructions for doing so:
- iPhone/iPad Wireless Setup - Wireless Setup on Apple products flyer
- Android Wireless Setup - Wireless setup on Android flyer
- Windows 7 Setup - Wireless Setup Instructions for Windows 7 - CU-Students
- If you can not access the Claflin website, be sure you are connected to the CU-Students wireless network
- Sometimes restarting your computer can fix wireless connection problems
- You must have a current Claflin University student login and password
- Your account may be locked if you had more than 3 unsuccessful attempts, please wait 30 minutes and retry
If you still can not connect, you can bring your computer or device to the IT helpdesk in the James S. Thomas (JST) building, room 128. You may also call the helpdesk at 803-535-5SOS (5767).