About Panther Alerts
Panther Alert is a mass notification system that enables University students, faculty and staff to receive alerts and updates as text messages on cell phones and by email. Participation by the University community is voluntary. It is powered by Regroup.com. Your information is not shared with or sold to third parties.
You are automatically signed up for the service alerts. Since this is a voluntary service, you may choose to opt-in or opt-out of the service at any time. You are responsible for any text messaging charges from your wireless service provider.
| Read Before Registering |
- Have your Claflin University email username and default password available.
- If you do not have a University username and password, contact the ITS helpdesk at (803) 535-5767 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Know the name of your cell phone provider, and have your cell phone with you and turned on when registering.
- The University has already registered you using your email address and your default network password (The one assigned to you when you first arrived at Claflin University).
- If you do not know your password, click on the "Forgot your Password?" link and a generic one will be sent to your Claflin email address.
- The University will send one test message per semester.
- Once your account is active, you can log in to your account and:
- Change your status from active to inactive.
- Change your cell phone number.
- Change your cell phone provider.
- Change your email options