Welcome, Claﬂin University Class of 2019! You have selected an institution that will offer endless possibilities and exciting opportunities. The Freshman College and the entire University family will assist in your development through leadership, engagement, academic endeavors and transition into the University.
We are committed to your success as a ﬁrst-year college student and to all students in transition. The Freshman College places special emphasis on your goals and your ability to achieve them. We know that the foundation you build during your ﬁrst year is vital to your success and, ultimately, graduation.
Our goal is to:
• provide a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere
• connect you to the University’s resources and people
• acquaint you with the institution's expectations and values
• promote learning and discovery both in and out of the classroom
• enable you to exhibit the Claﬂin Conﬁdence and to become visionary leaders
Using the roadmap designed for you will assist as you navigate through college, connecting with faculty, meeting new people, starting your academic and career journey, and getting comfortable in your new home, Claﬂin University. I look forward to meeting you soon!
Director, The Freshman College
Required Reading for Class of 2019: Common Reader: Click Here