eNews appears on the homepage and the eNews landing page. A feed of the article in the most recent issue can be placed on pages.
Adding and Editing
From the Content drop down at the top, select eNews Issues. To create a new issue, select the Create an eNews Issue button. To edit an existing one, click on the eNews Issue item from the list. Once an issue is created, you'll see a link under the Issue in the list view that says eNews Articles. The eNews Articles link will take you to another screen where you enter the articles for that issue.
It is recommended to limit the amount of articles in an issue to 8.
- Title: the title of the eNews Issue (example: January 16, 2017)
- Link: the link to the Constant Contact issue
- Title: the title of the eNews Article
- Link: optional link to the item within the Constant Contact
- eNews Issue - Row: template to show the most recent eNews Issue in a row format
- eNews Issue - List: template to show the list of eNews Issues