Dr. Mohammed Yousuf
Dr. Yousuf is a versatile professor whose expertise in International Studies enlivens his conversations and his classes. He contributes to Claflin in many ways, including his current role as a coordinator in the Department of Social Sciences.
- Ph.D., International Studies, University of South Carolina.
- M.A., Political Science, Villanova University, Pennsylvania.
- International relations (South Asia, the Middle East)
- Nuclear weapon proliferation
- “ India, Pakistan and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty,” Journal of South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies (Summer 2011).
- “India’s ‘Exceptional’ Nuclear Record,” Defence Journal (Karachi), November 2005.
- “Motivation of Nuclear Proliferation in Pakistan: The India Factor,” Journal of South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies (Pennsylvania) (Summer 2004).