Claflin University requires all incoming students to attend One (1) Early Registration Day event. In person and virtual options are available. We look forward to seeing you and helping you transition smoothly for the upcoming year.
Why attend an Early Registration Day?
- Confirm your place in the class
- Obtain first choice for available class sections
- Submit medical form
- Network with Administration and Members of the Faculty
- Meet with orientation leaders who will serve as your mentors
- Tour Residential Life Communities
- Complete the registration and financial aid process prior to the start of the new semester
- Receive a copy of this year's Common Reader text. Book must be completed by student orientation.
ERD is rapidly approaching; use the following link to register today.
Have questions regarding Early Registration Day? Contact The Freshman College at (803) 535-5282 or Freshman.firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register for Early Registration Day
2022 EARLY REGISTRATION DAYS
All incoming are required to register for one of the following options.
Please note your registration confirmation will be sent to your Claflin email.
Saturday, May 14, 2022
Saturday, June 4, 2022
Saturday, June 18, 2022
In-Person Weekday Options
Morning Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. See schedule here
Monday, May 16, 2022
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Thursday, June 23, 2022
Afternoon Check-in begins at 11:00 a.m. See schedule here
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
*You are required to attend one hour each day. Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
June 6 - 9, 2022
* Mask are required indoors.
June 27 - 30, 2022