Locker room facilities on the 1st floor include showers, changing areas, and rental lockers.
In order to maintain the privacy and safety of our patrons and the cleanliness of the facility, HWC prohibits the following items in the locker rooms:
- Use of cell phones
- Recording devices
- Food and Liquids other than water
- Glass containers
Locker rooms are available for all members and guests. While the HWC staff routinely checks these areas, it is highly recommended that members/ guests secure their personal belongings in a locked locker and leave valuables at home. HWC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, including items in lockers. Please report any suspicious behavior to HWC staff immediately. Locker rentals are available at the Membership desk located in the lobby of HWC.
Rental Lockers Rates
- $15.00 for a semester (CU Students)
- $10 summer period (CU Students)
- $35.00 for an academic year
- $50.00 for a calendar year
- Any contents collected from expired lockers will be bagged, held for 2 weeks and then discarded or donated to a local charity/ shelter.
- Members/guests are responsible for their locker combination. Locker combinations may be stored in the member account at HWC. HWC recommends patrons keep the combination in their phones.
- HSC is not responsible for contents left in lockers.
HWC has scheduled one Administrative Clean date per semester. All lockers must be cleaned out and locks removed by the renter before close on these dates. Renters may resume occupancy of their assigned locker on the first day of operation following the Administrative Clean date in December and June.
HWC recommends members bring a small towel with them for use in the facility. HWC does not provide towels for exercise areas or for locker room showers. Please bring your own.