At the completion of the internship/cooperative education, students will be able to:
• Apply knowledge an articulate how work experiences enhanced their understanding and use of theories associated
with their course of study.
• Articulate outcomes of their major and identify specific frameworks relevant to work situations.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the organizations’/companies’ mission and effectively contribute to the
achievement of the mission.
• Demonstrate and articulate new knowledge and new skills developed through examples.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills in performing duties.